Welcome to your professional development landing page at PMI Baltimore Chapter
Not all PM training is created equal. Over the years students have trusted PMI Baltimore to prepare for the PMP® exam. Our authorized provider have a diverse set of instructors and experts for PMP-certification, Disciplined Agile, Power Skills, and our curricula recognized by PMI Global.
Your chapter’s board of directors have helped streamline the dynamics of PMI’s certifications, credentials, and education. Please take a moment to review the below highlights and tour the other sections under the Education tab.
For questions regarding education or professional development, you are invited to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Needing to better understand PMI’s latest agile offering is Disciplined Agile?
- Follow the above sub menus under “Education” to review DA’s foundations.
Looking to see if the latest micro-credentials might broaden your project manager skills?
- You can learn more about system’s thinking, organizational transformation, and hybrid approaches via the above menus.
- For every chapter member that registers through our affiliated micro-credential links, know you are directly benefiting future chapter offerings and growth.
Wondering about PMI’s frameworks to reinforce classroom education and bring it further with real world applicability?
- Take a look at the Project Management Launchpad section.
- For every chapter member that registers through our affiliated continuing education links, know you are directly benefiting future chapter offerings and growth.
Looking for chapter recommended, Authorized Training Partner classes?
- Log into the main PMI website and see the latest classes in their Learning section.
- Class discounts being advertised are up to 30% off.