Guidelines for Submitting an Article
How to Submit an Article
Guidelines to PMIBC Newsletter Prospective Writers
1. Original articles on any contemporary topic on Project Management (PM) are considered for publication.
2. Articles of any length, preferably between 500 and 700 words are requested.
3. We will work with the writers and edit the articles to improve readability.
4. We reserve the right not to publish articles if they are not consistent with PMI Baltimore Chapter (PMIBC) vision and mission.
5. Writer must minimize commercializing the articles; articles with excessive commercialism will not be accepted for publication.
6. Writers are encouraged to submit articles that provide tips, techniques, lessons learner and new perspectives on PM as a discipline.