PMI Baltimore is always looking for Good Speakers
New Form. If you haven't submitted since 7/1/2018 - submit again!
With the number of Site meetings and Special Events through the year - including Educational Seminars, Site Meetings, the Annual PDE, we want to hear from you.
Earn PDUs by putting your presentation together, and by presenting.
We are looking for all the side of the Talent Triangle. Although the Professional Development Event (PDE) has a full schedule this year... To be considered for next year's PDE -
- submit your biography and abstract to our speaker database - Although it says it is for the PDE, it is actually for the entire Chapter. Click Here to Submit!
PMI Baltimore does not pay for speakers or provide travel for any speakers other than our Educational Seminars - including our Keynote speakers. Our Professional Development Event (PDE) has arrangements for Speaker Tables outside of each Track room, to allow for Speaker/Attendee engagement and book sales after the presentations.
Chapter Lunch/Dinner and Special Event Presentations should be 60 minutes - including (Q&A time). Additional discounts are available for Vendor Tables for Speakers.
Earn PDUs for time spent on development, as well as time spent presenting.
Submitted proposals will be evaluated based on below criteria/guidelines:
- Alignment with the Talent Triangle
- Speaker Credentials
- Educational Content (Promotion of products/services must be directly related to educational content)
- Reflection of best practices
- Illustration of innovative and emerging project management approaches and techniques or developments
If you have longer Seminar (1/2 day and full day) presentations, your best way to get the word out about your events is through speaking at our events. Please note that you would like to be considered by Education department when you submit.