PMI Baltimore Chapter is a non-profit organization dedicated to educating Project Managers and promoting professionalism in Project Management.
We are a proud member of PMI Region 5 Assembly of Chapter Presidents. The Project Management Institute divides the country into several regions, and encourages cooperation and communication between all chapters in each region.
As the Baltimore Chapter is a Registered Education Provider with PMI, you can obtain PDUs (Professional Development Units) by attending chapter meetings and sponsored functions. See our page which is All About PDUs!
The Baltimore Chapter has a wide range of PDU offerings to its membership. We have 9 operational Chapter Sites which total over 65 Site Events per year. These offerings include 10 Seminars per year which allow Chapter membership and non-membership the opportunity to gain knowledge in many facets of project management and can apply this education experience to their everyday work environment.
The Baltimore Chapter also provides to its membership the opportunity to take Prep Courses in order to qualify to take the following PMI Credential Exams:
- Project Management Professional
- Certified Associate of Project Management
- Risk Management Professional
- Schedule Professional
The Baltimore Chapter provides various opportunities for Corporations, Academia, Non-profit and Government organization to promote their product, services or organizational image – through its Sponsorship programs. At this time, Corporations and organizations can sign up for one or more of the following promotional and networking opportunities we offer:
- Premier Sponsorship Program – Several advertising & promotional opportunities bundled together
- Site Meeting Sponsorship – Available throughout the year at many area PMI BC sites
- Annual Advertising Plan – Newsletter & Website Combo
- PMI BC Annual Meeting – Well-attended ”State of the Chapter” held every November
- PMI BC Golf Tournament – Play golf and network with area PM’s
- Project-of-the-Year Award Ceremony – Join PMI BC in recognizing & supporting best-managed projects
To take advantage of these promotional and networking opportunities, companies and organizations do not need to be associated with the Chapter! Likewise, all interested Project Managers are invited to attend our chapter meetings! You do not need to be a PMI member to attend. If you are a Baltimore Chapter member, try making one or two meetings a year: great people, interesting speakers, and practical PM discussions all await!