PMI® Baltimore is a volunteer-driven organization. We look for dedicated individuals who are committed to serve our membership. It’s a great opportunity to learn new skills and meet great people. You can also earn PDUs just by volunteering. All areas of PMI® Baltimore accept volunteers. You can also share with us your own creative idea on how you want to be involved!
Benefits to Volunteering
- Expand your skill set
- Gain valuable needed for continuing certification status
- Add to your networking options
- Accomplish tasks to take our Chapter to the next level
Expectations of Volunteers
- Commitment to the PMI® Baltimore's vision, mission, and purpose.
- Commitment to your chosen committee as a member of the team.
- Timely fulfillment of volunteer commitments.
- Active participation in volunteer activities.
- Prompt acknowledgement of and timely response to volunteer-related contacts.
- Work toward the benefit of the profession.
- Contribute to consensus building.
Complete our PMI Baltimore Volunteer application form. We will work to match you to open opportunities.
If you have any questions, you can contact the following people: