PMI® Baltimore is a volunteer-driven organization. We look for dedicated individuals who are committed to serve our membership. It’s a great opportunity to learn new skills and meet great people. You can also earn PDUs just by volunteering. All areas of PMI® Baltimore accept volunteers. You can also share with us your own creative idea on how you want to be involved!
Benefits to Volunteering
- Expand your skill set
- Gain valuable needed for continuing certification status
- Add to your networking options
- Accomplish tasks to take our Chapter to the next level
Expectations of Volunteers
- Commitment to the PMI® Baltimore's vision, mission, and purpose.
- Commitment to your chosen committee as a member of the team.
- Timely fulfillment of volunteer commitments.
- Active participation in volunteer activities.
- Prompt acknowledgement of and timely response to volunteer-related contacts.
- Work toward the benefit of the profession.
- Contribute to consensus building.
Please visit https://vrms.pmi.org to get started on your Volunteer Application.
If you have any questions, you can contact the following people: