Monday, May 22nd & Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 at 8:30 AM
Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD
So you’ve decided to pursue a PMI ® certification. Congratulations on this important decision, PMI ® Baltimore Chapter can help you achieve your goal starting today!
This educational event qualifies for 14.00 PDUs: 8 Technical, 3 Leadership, 3 Business & Strategic Management
PMI ® ’s Risk Management Professional (PMP) ® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers.
Are you a Risk Master? PMI is giving you a chance to prove it with the PMI-Risk Management Professional certification. Now, the Baltimore Chapter offers a special, two-day, one-of-a-kind experience with the Risk Man himself, Carl Pritchard.
Carl Pritchard, PMI-RMP is the lead chapter author of Chapter 11, Risk Management, of the fourth edition of the "Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge." He has taught risk management for PMI SeminarsWorld for over a decade and is the author of the textbook, "Risk Management:
Concepts & Guidance." He has written multiple white papers on risk management for the Cutter Consortium and has provided consulting risk support for government agencies, as well as some of the world's largest construction firms, product development organizations, and utilities. He is a member of the Baltimore chapter.
What's in it for you:
1) You get all the fundamental information to pass the RMP Exam in just two days!
2) You get books including Risk Management: Concepts & Guidance
3) You get 175 Practice Questions
4) You get ongoing e-mail support
5) You get ongoing audio support in the form of iterative lectures in mp3 files!
6) You rack up 14 PDUs toward your PMP recertification
7) You get a chance to learn from one of the folks who actually wrote the risk section of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (4th Ed.)
8) You get to start down the road of being your organization's top "risk person!"
This is a 2 day boot camp. See More Details for more information.
PMI BC $840, PMI $900, Non PMI $1,100
Total PDUs 14: 8 Technical, 3 Leadership, 3 Business & Strategic Management
Light continental breakfast provided.
Time and Location Information
Class is 8:30 - 4:30 May 22 & May 23, 2017. Check in is Monday 5/22 @ 8:00am - 8:20am.
Morgan State University
Earl G. Graves School of Business
4100 Hillen Road
Baltimore, MD 21251
A light continental breakfast is included. Students are on their own for lunch.
Registration closes May 21, 2017. Full refunds made if cancellation is made within 72 hours of the start of class. No exceptions. Members are expected to pay for all reservations made but not canceled.
There is a cancellation fee of $100.00 if not cancelled three days prior to the class start date.
PMI is registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.