Are you interested in getting involved with the PMI Baltimore Chapter - but don't know where to start?
We have a number of volunteer positions open. Please review the list below and consider how you can become involved. Whether you have only a few hours a week or a few hours a month... Or if you will be traveling and will need to participate remotely? Whatever your situation, there are ways for you to become involved and help other chapter members, so review the list below and consider applying today!
Let me know if you have any questions about any of these positions.
John D. Lewis
- PMO Deputy Director: Program Management Office deputy director assists in handling the operational aspects of the chapter.
- Board/Team Deputy: Appointed volunteer responsible for assisting and collaboration in direct support to VP specifically in the areas of planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closing of all project deliverables. Act as team representative/proxy in absence of VP during Chapter/Board events...
- Logistics (Site) Director: This position is open for our Annapolis site to support it's Programs. The director is reponsible for maintaining the site activity; coordinating with the speakers and making sure arrangements are completed for successful meetings.
- Director of Collaboration and Productivity: Responsible for providing access to and training on the chapter's collaboration and productivity tools, including Microsoft Office 365, Email, Teams, Groups, SharePoint and OneNote.
- Director of IT Equipment: Responsible for deploying, tracking and supporting all chapter technology, including laptops, projectors and accessories.
- Social media director: Post to social media pages create SOPs documents for process and procedures. Engage with the site directors to post content and visit site events.
- Site communication director: Responsible for working with each site director to understand their written, and media needs. Work with a team of volunteers from each site to draft copy, gather newsletter input, upcoming events for the newsletter and eblasts ...
- Mentor: Provide mentoring guidance, feedback, and support for another individual who is interested in growing and developing professionally.
- Mentor - Healthcare IT: Experienced Project or Program Manager Healthcare IT. Experience required. Provide guidance to another project or program manager.
- Data Analyst - Membership: Mission Expert on membership data and trends for the PMIBC. Assess and meet data analysis needs for the entire chapter leadership. Define data management, analysis, and reporting best practices for the chapter. Summary Primary chapter contact for all chapter membership data analysis needs. ...
- Newsletter Publication Staff: Consults with VP of Communications to determine most appropriate schedule of deliverables and objectives for quarterly newsletter assembly and distribution. Proficiency in the English language. Familiar with appropriate style guidelines. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Community Liaison Committee Member: Respond to inquiries from stakeholders looking to partner with PMI-BC.