Thank you to those that were able to attend. For those that missed it – You missed a great event!
The 5th annual Professional Development Event conference was held at Martin’s West, 6817 Dogwood Rd, 21244 on April 27-28 2018. Attendees were able to get up to 16 PDU’s towards certification renewal.
The Presentations will be available to registered users – Sign in (Top Right) with your PMI.org log in information. The link to the files will be posted within two weeks.
Some of the great speakers:
- Carl Pritchard, thought leader in risk management - Keynote speaker
- Laura Barnard, founder and CEO of PMO Strategies - Keynote speaker
- Michael Hannan, an entrepreneur, best-selling author, Keynote speaker, and innovator of industry-leading techniques - Keynote speaker
- Sanjiv Augustine, an entrepreneur, President of LitheSpeed, leading agile and lean expert - Keynote speaker
- Lisa Hammer, leadership and project management trainer - Project risk management in Agile environments - http://www.leadershiptechniquesllc.com/
- Tony Gruebl, author of “Bare knuckled project management” - Strategic alignment
Attendees were also able to snag two great discounts!
Partnership with Computer Aid, Inc, the chapter was able to improve the value with registration!!! Attendees were able to obtain an access code. It provides ONE YEAR of access to their online library has over 1000 hours of lectures, all of which are mapped in some way to the PMBoK and the Talent Triangle, and you can review the library in full at http://www.itmpi.org/catalog - INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION! ($199 value)
Also…. PMO Strategies is providing a discount to their IMPACT program. PDUs for all attendees should show up in your account within 1 month.
Details will be sent to all Checked in Attendees.