Thank you for the great honor of serving as President of the Baltimore Chapter of Project Management Institute. While I am aware that there will be a transition period associated with the changes in the Board of Directors, I am intentional and excited about being productive during my tenure. As with any transition period, change is to be expected and I view this as an opportunity to serve chapter members and create synergy among our active volunteers. I have already started recruiting additional volunteers to help us reach the following goals as we aspire to compete for one of the PMI Global Awards.
2019 PMI Baltimore Goals
- Offer Professional Development Events twice a year (April and October)
- Include more member-requested activities/events (i.e. networking, training, recruiting)
- Elicit feedback from members on interests and respond to communication within 24 hours
- Work to establish connections with Colleges/Universities and grow the PM community
- Promote collaboration with PMI chapters and other professional organizations
- Establish our Military Outreach efforts and continue to grow the Community we serve