PMI Baltimore is excited to invite you to our annual Professional Development Event conference to be held at Martin’s West, 6817 Dogwood Rd, 21244 on April 27-28 2018 - conveniently located on the West side of 695 between I-70 and I-795 off the Woodlawn exit. At the conference you will be able to get up to 16 PDU’s towards your certification renewal. This is also a great opportunity to meet other project managers in the region and exchange information and experiences.
Can't make both days? Check our our One Day only Option!
The conference will take place over two days and it features great speakers to name a few:
- Carl Pritchard, thought leader in risk management - Keynote speaker
- Laura Barnard, founder and CEO of PMO Strategies - Keynote speaker
- Michael Hannan, an entrepreneur, best-selling author, Keynote speaker, and innovator of industry-leading techniques - Keynote speaker
- Sanjiv Augustine, an entrepreneur, President of LitheSpeed, leading agile and lean expert - Keynote speaker
- Lisa Hammer, leadership and project management trainer - Project risk management in Agile environments - http://www.leadershiptechniquesllc.com/
- Tony Gruebl, author of “Bare knuckled project management” - Strategic alignment
This is one premier event you don’t want to miss. It is a jam packed exciting PDE conference with interestings lectures for everyone in three different tracks: Leadership, Technology, and Strategic Business Management. Sign up today to secure your spot.
Thanks to the Partnership with Computer Aid, Inc, the chapter is able to improve the value you have with your registration!!! At the event, you will get an access code, which will get you - access to their online library has over 1000 hours of lectures, all of which are mapped in some way to the PMBoK and the Talent Triangle, and you can review the library in full at http://www.itmpi.org/catalog - INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION! ($199 value)